- Algeo, Jonathan. Monitoring stormwater redistribution into low-resistivity soils using noninvasive geophysical techniques.
- Kissock, Kyle. The chemical and biological effects of an acid deposition remediation system on the impaired headwaters of Buffalo Creek, Union County, Pennsylvania.
- Muhlbauer, Jason. Catastrophic flooding in north-central Pennsylvania: Geomorphic findings from the September 2011 event and their significance to sedimentology.
- Donaghy, Erin. Sedimentology, depositional age, and provenance of sedimentary and volcanic rocks exposed along Willow Creek, eastern Susitna Basin, south-central Alaska: Implications for modification of a forearc basin by spreading ridge subduction.
- Lunde, Alexander. Progressive deformation at the Allegheny Front: A study of structural geometry, associations and kinematics, Lycoming County, Pennsylvania.
- Pfeifer, Lily. Mesoproterozoic deposition, regional metamorphism and deformation in north-central New Mexico: Evidence from metamorphic monazite and detrital zircon geochronology in the Picuris Mountains.
- Kortyna, Cullen. Provenance signature of a forearc basin modified by spreading ridge subduction: detrital zircon geochronology and detrital modes from the Paleogene Arkose Ridge Formation, southern Alaska.
- Morris, Rebekah. Characterizing the role of biotic and abiotic systems on the net rates of removal of manganese and determining growth rates of microbial colonies in passive acid mine drainage treatment sites.
- Donaghy, Erin. Independent Study Project, A Study of the Effectiveness of the Buffalo Creek Acid Precipitation Treatment System and its Ecological Effects on Buffalo Creek, Union County, Pennsylvania.
- Szwarc, Tyler. Independent Study Project, Evaluating the magnitude of post-Eocene dextral displacement along the Castle Mountain Fault, Alaska, using detrital geochronology.
- Lynch, Eric, Characterization of vascular cavity coatings and microscopic tube-shaped structures from Upper Cretaceous dinosaur bones: Evidence for bacterial origin for dinosaur "blood vessels".
- Strader, Anne. Geophysical analysis of seasonal Montandon gravel ridge water table fluctuation and moisture gradient variation due to storm events.
- Pritz, Molly. Geochemical modeling and analysis of the frac water used in the hydraulic fracturing of the Marcellus Formation, Pennsylvania.
- Daniel Hubacz. Catastrophic Paleofloods on the Lower Susquehanna: An analysis of slackwater deposits in Holtwood Gorge. PA.
- Hess, Anya, Sedimentological and geochemical analysis of the Keyser and Old Port Formations, central Pennsylvania: improved constraints on late Silurian-early Devonian paleoenvironmental conditions.
- Kassab, Christine, Sedimentological analysis of overwash fan deposits on Hattaras Island, Cape Hattaras National Seashore, North Carolina: A long-term sedimentary record of extratropical storms along the Atlantic Coast.
- Mellott, Dallas, Sedimentary record of Cenozoic tectonics and basin development in southwestern Arizona: Geochronologic and petrologic data from the northern Mohawk Mountains.
- Smith, Stephen, A sedimentary record of overwash fans with respect to tropical storms and an east-west trending shoreline, Okracoke and Hattaras Islands, North Carolina.
- Forsburg, Amanda, Stream Channel Morphology and Adjustments to Changes in Land Use in Buffalo Creek Tributaries.
- Heuer, Dan, Evidence of Four Generations of Monazite Growth in Proterozoic Migmatites of the Santa-Fe Range, North-Central New Mexico.
- Jenson, Aubri, Evidence of Radiation Damage in Microlite from the Harding Pegmatite, Taos County, New Mexico: An Energy-Dispersive Spectroscopy and Electron Back-Scatter Diffraction Study.
- Witmer, John, Sedimentology and Stratigraphy of the Upper Triassic - Lower Jurassic McCarthy Formation, Wrangell Mountains, South Central New Mexico.
- Delaney, Ryan M. , Sedimentology and Stratigraphy of the Frederika Formation, Wrangell – St. Elias Mountains, south central Alaska.
- Dennis, Adam , Assessing Aeration Treatment Effectiveness for Mine Drainage at Scarlift Site 21, Ranshaw Pennsylvania and Packer 5 Discharge, Girardville, Pennsylvania.
- McInerney, Brian, The Effects of Acid Deposition on the Chemistry and Brook Trout Populations in the Headwater Streams Originating in the Tuscarora Formation, Valley and Ridge Province, Pennsylvania.
- Short, Emily, Evidence for the 1.4 Ga Regional Metamorphism and Deformation in the Thompson Peak area, New Mexico: An Application of Monazite Thermochronometry.
- Tully, Craig, Impact of Historical Deforestation and Reforestation on Stream Channels: A Reconnaissance Investigation of Regional Adjustment to Changes in Sediment Load in Watersheds in the Susquehanna and Connecticut River Basins.
- Bunting, Philip, Emplacement Processes of Quaternary Blockfields in Central Pennsylvania.
- Winer, Emily, A Ground Stability Risk Assessment of the #4 Gold Mining Shaft of the Driefontein Division of Gold Fields, Ltd., Carletonville, South Africa.
- Forsburg, Amanda ('07), An Assessment of Hydrology and Water Quality in the Buffalo Creek Watershed, Union County, Pennsylvania. McKenna Summer Research Project.
- Tidmore, Robert S. , Sedimentologic and Petrologic Investigation of the Miocene Frederika Formation: A Record of the Initial Construction of the Wrangell Volcanic Field, Alaska. Senior Thesis.
- Garfield, Robert , Placing Fractured-Rock Site Characterization Within a Regional Geologic Context:
Results from the Bucknell University Hydro-Geophysical Research Site. Senior Thesis.
- Guiliano, Lindsay , Analysis of Deformation Bands in Oligocene and Early Miocene Deposits
of the Funeral Mountains, South-Central Nevada. Senior Thesis.
- Light, K. Byron , Tracking Barrier Island Evolution: The Applicability of cm-scale GPS and GIS. Senior Thesis.
- Nottis, Gary , The Development of Equations and Procedures for the Estimation of
Shear Wave Velocities in Soils, Columbia and Dutchess Counties, New York. Senior Thesis with Honors.
- Turner, Melissa, D. , The influence of Bedrock Geology on the Ability of
Pennsylvania Headwater Streams to Ameliorate Acid Rain. Senior Thesis
- Hallett, Benjamin W. , Relative and Absolute Timing of Partial Melting and Regional Deformation in Proterozoic Migmatites of the Rincon Range, North-Central New Mexico, Senior Thesis.
- Hallett, Benjamin W. , 1400 MA Partial Melting and Regional Deformation in Proterozoic Migmatites of the Rincon Range, North-Central New Mexico: Application of Monazite U-Th-Pb Chemical Dating, Senior Thesis with Honors.
- Iorio, John P. , Holocene Climate of the Mesotropics and Comparison of Paleodata Climate Reconstruction with PMIP Simulations of Climate at 6000 14C Years Ago, Senior Thesis.
- Iorio, John P. , Holocene Climate of the Mesotropics and Comparison of Geologic Climate Reconstruction with PMIP Simulations of Climate at 6000 14C Years Ago, Honors Thesis.
- Szuch, Darren A. , Synorogenic Sedimentation Along the Arcward Margin of a Mesozoic Forearc Basin, Naknek Formation, Talkeetna Mountains, Alaska, Senior Thesis.
- Szuch, Darren A. , Synorogenic Sedimentation Along the Arcward Margin of a Mesozoic Forearc Basin, Naknek Formation, Talkeetna Mountains, Alaska, Honors Thesis.
- Casaleggio, Stephen E. , Geochemical and Biological Study of the First Passive Mine Drainage Treatment System in the Shamokin Creek Watershed, Pennsylvania.
- Kostak, Paul G. Jr. , Comparison of Laboratory Iron-Oxidation Rate Laws to Field-Measured Rates in Mine Drainage.
- Mallonee, Jonathan D. , Pleistocene paleochannel abandonment of Penns Creek in Union County, Pennsylvania.
- Scheidt, Matthew D. , Geochemical Weathering Characteristics and Soil Chronosequence Development on Blue Ridge Debris Fans in Madison County, Virginia.
- Twele, Casey C. , An Examination of Iron Photoreduction in Coal Mine Drainage.
- Johnson, Adrienne C. , A Structural Study of the Silurian-Devonian Carbonates in the National Limestone Quarry in Middleburg, Pennsylvania.
- Szuch, Darren A., A Spatial Characterization of Hydrogeochemistry within the Montandon Marsh, Northumberland County, Pennsylvania (Independent Study).
- Triolo, Jason S. , Use of Stable Oxygen Isotopes in a Alpine Forest Region to Delineate the Hydrologic Factors that Govern an Alpine Ecotone.
- Cerrone, Michael , Alkalinity and Acidity in Mine Drainage: Definitions and Methods; and participant in the Bucknell University/USGS assessment of the Shamokin Creek Watershed, Pennsylvania (summer, 1999 research projects).
- Golumbfskie, Jason (Drexel University co-op student), participant in the Bucknell University/USGS assessment of the Shamokin Creek Watershed, Pennsylvania (summer, 1999 research project).
- Bradfield, William B. , Temperatures of Alleghanian Deformation in the Silurian Bloomsburg Formation, Lehigh Gap, Pennsylvania.
- Sherbondy, Micheal , Late Pleistocene Climate Record from the North Lake Embayment of Quaternary Lake Terreton, Idaho.
- Thomas, Heather M. , The Hydrostratigraphy of the Quaternary Valley Fill Deposits Along the West Branch Susquehanna River Between Lock Haven and Jersey Shore, Pennsylvania
- Bailey, Nicole , Modeling of Barrier Island Landform and Vegetation Response to Coastal Process Variables on the Virginia Coast Reserve.
- Daniels, Noah , Role of Debris Flows in Landscape Evolution, Blue Ridge, Virginia.
- Davatzes, Nick , Strain Partitioning and Factorization in the Silurian Keefer Sandstone, Central Pennsylvania.
- Helms, Don , The Use of Field-Measured Fe2+ Oxidation Rates to Predict Treatment Pond Volumes in Acid Mine Drainage.
- Jurgens, Diane , An Investigation of the Controls on Slope Stability in the 1995 Debris Flows of Madison County, Virginia.
- Kirick, Christine , Use of Macroinvertebrates as Indicies of Ground Water Quality.
- Ressler, Ted , Examination of Groundwater Flow at Montandon Marsh, Central Pennsylvania.
- Thomas, Heather M. , Modeling of Fe2+ Oxidation as a Design Tool for Wetlands Constructed for Acid Mine Drainage Treatment.
- Decker, Scott , Acid Mine Drainage Sediment Composition and its Relation to Color.
- Jacob, Rob , Environmental Geophysical Study of the Chillisquaque Creek Floodplain in Central Pennsylvania.
- Macander, Natalia , Chemical and Physical Characterization of Actively and Passively Treated Acid Mine Drainage Sludge.
- Mitchell, Susan , Debris Flow Activity and Hazards in the West Branch of the Susquehanna River, Appalachian Plateau.
- Richter, Tracy , Aluminum Precipitation Rates Using a Field-Mixed Flow Reactor: Application to Acid Mine Drainage.
- Roggio, Miika , Deep Geologic Cross-Section: Lewisburg to Montoursville, Pennsylvania.
- Spiker, Elizabeth , A Study of Progressive Deformation at the Allegheny Front, Lycoming County, Pennsylvania.
- Daniels, Noah , A Survey of Mass Wasting Features in the Lycoming Creek Watershed, North-Central Pennsylvania.
- Elder, Jennifer A., , Development of a Field Mixed Flow Reactor for Determination of Aqueous Reaction Rates: Applications to Acid Mine Drainage.
- Farleigh, Karen , The Influence of Overwash Events on the Hydrology and Vegetation of a Pimple on Parramore Island, Virginia Coast Reserve.
- Gordon, Sara , Stable Isotope Compositions of Paleosol Carbonate in the Sherman Creek Member of the Devonian Catskill Formation, Central Pennsylvania.
- Hagan, Laura , Nucleation and Evolution of Coastal Dunes on a Low-Profile Barrier, Southern Parramore Island, Virginia.
- Leier, Andrew , Incised Valley Fills in the Sherman Creek Member of the Catskill Formation (Upper Devonian), Susquehanna Valley, Pennsylvania.
- Loges, Ed , Groundwater Flow Paths in the Nippenose Valley Karst System, North-Central Pennsylvania.
- Walsh, Jeff , Salts Evaporated from Municipal Solid Waste Ash Leachate.
- Wright, Adam , The Relation Between Paleomagnetism and Folding in the Appalachian Valley and Ridge Province: The Middle Devonian Mahantango Formation in central Pennsylvania.
- Berntsen, Jon P ., Hydrogeomorphic and Vegetative Relationships on Low Profile Barrier Islands, Virginia Coast Reserve.
- Carlson, Bradley B ., Kinematic History of a Mesoscopic fault-propagation fold, Meckley's Quarry, Mandata, PA.
- Hildebrand, Douglas C ., Relationship of Calcium Carbonate Nodules and Paleosol Features to Paleoclimatic Conditions: Upper Mississippian Mauch Chunk Formation, Central PA.
- Jerz, Jeanette K ., The Changes in Water Chemistry Along Rauchtown/Antes Creek in Central Pennsylvania.
- Klawon, Jeanne E ., Analysis of the Light Street Fault in Relation to the Berwick Anticlinorium.
- Miller, James N ., Structural Controls on Karstification in the Nippenose Valley, Pennsylvania.
- Myer, Eric M ., Karst Hydrogeomorphology of Nippenose Valley, North-Central Pennsylvania.
- Berntsen, Jon P ., The Morphology and Sedimentology of Alluvial Fans and Debris Flow Fans in the Ridge and Valley Province, Central Pennsylvania.
- Gerrits, Michele , Physical Effects on Middle Creek due to Decommission of Musser Dam.
- Jerz, Jeanette K ., Genesis and Diagenesis of Oolitic Ironstones in the Mahantango Formation (Middle Devonian) of the Susquehanna Valley Region in Pennsylvania.
- Wilt, Denise E ., Relation of Fossil Assemblages and Communities to Paleoenvironmental Conditions: Middle Devonian Mahantango Formation, South Central Pennssylvania.
- Woytowich, Kathleen A ., A Baseline Study (from May 1993 to May 1994) of the Chemical Composition of the Montandon Wetlands Alluvial Aquifer.
- Cohn, Matthew , The Relative Role of Geomorphic Processes in the Storm Recovery of Washover Sites on the Virginia Barrier Islands.
- Hoover, Andrew R ., Noncontemporaneity of Changes of Relative Depth in Trenton Group Carbonates of Central Pennsylvania.
- Kowalski, Katherine A ., Influence of Stratigraphy and Bathymetry on Erosion Rates, Virginia Barrier Islands.
- Terry, Jonathan M ., Cyclicity in the Irish Valley Member of the Catskill Formation, Central Pennsylvania.
- Valigorsky, Lara , Hydrogeologic Investigation of an Alluvial Aquifer System Located on the West Branch of the Susquehanna River.
- Anderson, Pamela J ., Hydrogeologic Analysis of an Alluvial Aquifer System Located on an Eastern Floodplain of the Susquehanna River.
- Bock, James E ., Geophysical Investigations in the Montandon Alluvial Aquifer.
- Clark, Christopher J ., Comparison of Storm Characteristics and their Relation to Barrier Island Overwash, Eastern Shore of Virginia.
- Larsen, Andrea , Examining the Groundwater System of the Montandon Marsh during the April 1993 Floods of the Susquehanna River and Surrounding Region.
- Owens, Robert , Influences of Structural and Stratigraphic Geology on Construction of Rts. 11 & 15 North of Harrisburg, Pennsylvania.
- Rockwell, Curtis , A Geomorphic Study of the Mitchell Tract and Lower Aughwick Creek River Valley near Mt. Union, Pennsylvania.
- Berelson, Wendy L ., A Study of the Physical and Chemical Characteristics of the Meckley's Quarry Limestone Which Make it Effective for Sulfur Capture in Circulating Fluidized Bed Combustion.
- Malin, Matthias , The Geologic Explanation of Little Mountain, North of Hartleton, Union County, Pennsylvania.
- Perry, Elisabeth D ., Remagnetization of the Clinton Ironstone (Silurian) in Central Pennsylvania: Alleghanian (Permian) Age Iron Mineralization.
- Smith, Kristine and Kormeier, Elizabeth , Hydrogeology Research Project, Montandon Marsh, Central Pennsylvania.