- B.Sc. Mechanical Engineering, University of Alberta, 2005
- M.A.Sc. Mechanical Engineering, University of Toronto, 2007
- Ph.D. Mechanical Engineering, University of Michigan, 2013
- Nonlinear dynamical systems and chaos
- Identification of parametric variations
- Fluid-structure interaction
- Mechanics (MECH 220)
- Dynamics (MECH 252)
- Fluid Dynamics (MECH 313)
- Solid Mechanics (MECH 353)
- System Dynamics (MECH 405)
- Vibration Analysis (MECH 451)
A.R. Sloboda. A roller coaster project as part of an undergraduate dynamics course in mechanical engineering. Proc. ASEE Annual Conference & Exhibition, 13778: 1-18, 2015.
A. R. Sloboda, K. D'Souza and B. I. Epureanu. Identifying parameter variations in nonlinear systems using system augmentation and modal analysis. Journal of Sound and Vibration (submitted).
A. R. Sloboda and B. I. Epureanu. Maximizing sensitivity vector fields: a parametric study. Journal of Computational and Nonlinear Dynamics, 9(2): 021018 1-8, 2014.
A. R. Sloboda and B. I. Epureanu. Sensitivity vector fields in time-delay coordinate embeddings: theory and experiment. Physical Review E, 87(2), 2013.
A. R. Sloboda and P. Honarmandi. Generalized elasticity method for curved beam stress analysis: analytical and numerical comparisons for a lifting hook. Mechanics Based Design of Structures and Machines, 35(3):319-332, 2007.