- In the fields below, type the information you wish to include in your email signature.
- If you wish to include the Bucknell wordmark, a general "give now" button, an "apply now" button or @BucknellU social media buttons, please check the respective boxes. To remove these items, simply uncheck the boxes.
- Once your information is correct, click the "Select your signature" button to highlight your signature and its formatting.
- Copy your signature using Ctrl + C for PC, or Command + C for Mac.
- Open B-Mail and go to settings by pressing the gear in the upper right-hand side.
- Scroll down to the Signature section and paste your new signature in the text box using Ctrl + V for PC, or Command + V for Mac.