(on leave spring 2017)
- B.Ch.E., University of Delaware
- Ph.D., University of California, Santa Barbara
- Product and process design
- Engineering mathematics and computing
- Pharmaceutical engineering
- Pharmaceutical development and crystallization
- Athletics performance monitoring and data analytics
- Solid oxide fuel cell modeling
- Air Products and Chemicals, Inc.
- Eli Lilly & Co.
Bucknell student co-authors designated by *
David I. Trauffer*, Anna K. Maassel* and Ryan C. Snyder; "Formation from Water Solutions and Resulting Non-Needlelike Morphology of β-Glycine via Monodispersed Droplet Evaporation", Crystal Growth and Design, 2016; 16: 1917-1922.
Daniel D. Maeng, Ryan C. Snyder, Charles J. Medico, Winona M. Mold*, James E. Maneval; "Identifying Unused Medications and Disposal Patterns at Home: Findings from a Medicare Patient Survey and Claims Data", Journal of the American Pharmacists Association, 2015; 56: 41-46.
Andrew J. L. Reszka*, Ryan C. Snyder and Michael D. Gross; "Insights into the Design of SOFC Infiltrated Electrodes with Optimized Active TPB Density via Mechanistic Modeling", Journal of the Electrochemical Society, 2014; 161: F1176-F1183.
Michael J. Synodis, Christopher L. Porter*, Nguyen M. Vo*, Andrew J. L. Reszka*, Michael D. Gross and Ryan C. Snyder; "A Model to Predict Percolation Threshold and Effective Conductivity of Infiltrated Electrodes for Solid Oxide Fuel Cells", Journal of the Electrochemical Society, 2013; 160: F1216-F1224.
Kelly M. Carver* and Ryan C. Snyder; "Unexpected Polymorphs and Unique Morphologies of Succinic Acid Crystals from Monodisperse Droplet Evaporation", Industrial and Engineering Chemistry Research, 2012; 51: 15720-15728.