Directions from Campus
- Take Route 15 North to Route 192 West.
- Turn left at intersection onto Route 192 West (Buffalo Road).
- Proceed on Route 192 west for eight miles.
- Make a right turn onto Church Road immediately after crossing the bridge into the Village of Cowan.
- Make a right turn onto Dieffenderfer Road.
- Lodge is at end of the gravel road.
The Cabins at Cowan
Two cabins, Camp Duffy and Camp Scout, are located on the grounds of the Forrest D. Brown Conference Center at Cowan. There is no running water or electricity, cell service is limited and there are no restroom facilities in the cabins. Each cabin sleeps a maximum of 7 adults and includes:
- One table
- One set of bunks
- A loft
- A fire pit
- An outside grill
Faculty, staff and Bucknell Student Government-recognized student organizations may reserve the cabins for Bucknell use only, not personal use. All University rules and policies (including the Student Code of Conduct) apply to those using the cabins.
Review the Cowan Cabin Policy (pdf)
To schedule the cabin(s), please contact the Office of Events Management.