Faculty and staff do not need to send memos or faxes to Facilities requesting completion of work. Except for emergency work requests, which you should call in, please e-mail work requests to pplant@bucknell.edu. You will receive an acknowledgement, along with the work request number assigned to your work request. Please refer to the work request number when inquiring about the status of a particular work request. 

Offices that send a high volume of work requests to Facilities are provided with a special e-mail link to the Facilities computer-based work request control system (called TMA). Offices that, because of the high volume of work requests generated, want to use the special e-mail link to the TMA system should contact Facilities for information. Other offices should use the pplant@bucknell.edu e-mail address to request work.

Students living in Bucknell residence halls should either enter the work needed on the work order sheet located in a central location of their hall/house or contact their RA for assistance. They should note whether permission to enter is authorized on the work order sheet or schedule an appointment with the Office of Housing and Residential Life for a time (during Facilities normal work hours) when work can be completed. Emergencies (such as a water leak) should be called in to the Facilities front office at X71464.


Places I've Been

The following links are virtual breadcrumbs marking the 27 most recent pages you have visited in Bucknell.edu. If you want to remember a specific page forever click the pin in the top right corner and we will be sure not to replace it. Close this message.