Studying off-campus is an important decision for most students. Not only must they decide where to go, but they must also consider how studying off-campus will fit into their academic plans and goals for the future.
As a parent, you are an important part of the off-campus study process, offering support, encouragement, and advice for your student throughout the application and pre-departure process. Please contact us should you have any questions or concerns about off-campus study.
- Letter to Sophomore Parents (pdf)
- Off-campus/Study Abroad: A Guide for Parents (pdf)
- Insurance Information (pdf)
- Health and Safety
- Finance and Billing (pdf)
- Withdrawl Policy (pdf)
- Letter from the Director of Global & Off-campus Education