Bucknell en España tuition is the same as tuition on campus. Room and board fees are determined by current rates in Granada and are similar to Bucknell rates. Payments for tuition, room and board will be billed by the University and will be due at the same time as for on-campus students.
Bucknell en España fees include:
- Round-trip airfare and ground transportation between the New York area and Granada
- Tuition for courses at the Centro de Lenguas Modernas and the Universidad de Granada
- Room and partial board with host families
- Group excursions and activities
Bucknell en España fees DO NOT include:
- Passports and visas
- Personal expenses (telephone, laundry, local transportation, independent travel)
- Textbooks and study materials
- Cost of meals beyond those provided by the family
- Meals on excursions
- Transportation to the airport at the end of the semester
Student grants or loans apply to Bucknell en España. Limited resources may be available for work-study students based upon financial need. Eligible students should contact the Bucknell en España program director, Collin McKinney or program coordinator, Marguerite Santorine, early in the application process.