Please use the form for your respective school
When advised to do so — download, complete (please type as much as possible), and submit enrollment forms in person to the ROTC offices.
- Release Waiver Liability Form - (PDF-Fillable)
- CC Form 104-R - Academic Alignment Sheet (PDF-Fillable) See above to select the form for your respective school.
- CC Form 136-R - Briefing of Government Benefits (Word)
- CC Form 139-R - Cadet Enrollment Record (PDF-Fillable)
- CC Form 137-R - Release of Student Records (Excel)
- DD Form 2005 - Privacy Act Statement - Health Care Record (PDF-Fillable)
- SF1199A -Direct Deposit Form (PDF)
- W4 - Income Tax Withholding
- DD 2058 - State of Legal Residence (PDF-Fillable)
- DD 368 - Police Check (PDF-Fillable)
- DD 93 - Record of Emergency Data (PDF-Fillable)
- SGLV 8286 - Soldier's Group Life Insurance Form (PDF-Fillable)
The following documents are for informational purposes only. These contracts will be prepared by the ROTC office, however the information will be the same. They include the benefits and obligations of all contracted Cadets.
- DA Form 597 - Cadet Non-Scholarship Contract. Non-scholarship Cadets need to read this thoroughly prior to contracting (PDF)
- DA Form 597-3 - Cadet Scholarship Contract. Scholarship Cadets need to read this thoroughly prior to contracting (PDF)
- DD Form 4 - Enlistment Document. All contracting Cadets need to read this thoroughly (PDF-Fillable)
- DA Form 4824-R - Simultaneous membership program agreement for Army Reservists. This must be submitted to us if you elect to do the SMP program with the USAR (PDF).
- NGB 594-1 - Simultaneous membership program agreement for Army National Guard Cadets. This must be submitted to us if you elect to do the SMP program with the National Guard (PDF).
- CC Form 203-R - Guaranteed Reserve Forces Duty (GRFD) Scholarship Cadet Contract Endorsement (Excel)
Additional Military Schools
For cadets who want to advance even further in their Army careers, specialized schools are available to those who meet the right criteria. These schools will develop you personally and professionally, providing the skills to help you in your Army career and beyond.