The Records Management program works directly with campus offices, departments, programs, and organizations to ensure the proper management of records produced during the course of the University's business by developing appropriate schedules for the retention, disposition and destruction of records in all formats. Compliance with the Records Management program ensures that the University is meeting its legal and fiscal responsibilities regarding its records while helping to preserve Bucknell University's institutional history through the scheduled transfer of records that document the University's development.
The Records Management program assists University departments in complying with the necessary standards, protocols, and best practices for managing records. The program works with departments to:
• Provide staff training for records management procedures
• Develop records retention and disposition schedules
• Assist with the completion of annual and biannual records review
• Assist with identifying records to be transferred to university archives
• Provide policies for managing electronic records
Quick links to Bucknell University's records management resources
The following links are virtual breadcrumbs marking the 27 most recent pages you have visited in Bucknell.edu. If you want to remember a specific page forever click the pin in the top right corner and we will be sure not to replace it. Close this message.