COVID Testing Requirements
All students must have two negative COVID-19 tests to be permitted to move into their residence hall and/or attend in-person classes. If you have not received two negative test results, you will have the option to be tested on campus before moving in or to obtain your own test (subject to certain restrictions). Find more details about both options here.
What to do if your second COVID test hasn't arrived
To ensure that you can move into your residential space in a timely manner while maintaining social distance, move-in takes place by appointment.
Available move-in dates (by appointment only):
- Wednesday, Aug. 12: First-year students
- Thursday, Aug. 13: First-year students, sophomores, juniors, seniors, transfer students
- Friday, Aug. 14: First-year students, sophomores, juniors, seniors, transfer students
- Saturday, Aug. 15: Sophomores, juniors, seniors, transfer students
- Sunday, Aug. 16: Sophomores, juniors, seniors, transfer students
- Tuesday, Aug. 18: Students whose negative COVID test results arrive late
- Wednesday, Aug. 19: Students whose negative COVID test results arrive late
Note: Pre-Orientation participants and student leaders who are arriving earlier than the above dates will receive direct communication from their program coordinator about move-in times.