A new season of Bucknell University Film/Media Screenings launches on Aug. 22 at the Campus Theatre, located at 413 Market St. in Lewisburg. The season runs through Oct. 31.
The film/media series is held on Tuesdays at 7 p.m. Bucknell students are free and admission is just $2 for all others. The course screening series will feature films on Monday evenings, as well as Tuesday and Friday afternoons. Admission is free for this portion. All screenings are open to the public.
- Oct. 21, 3 p.m.: "Two-Gun Man From Harlem" (1938) Playing with "The Bronze Buckaroo" (1939)
- Oct. 24, 7 p.m.: "Cleo from 5 to 7" (1961)
- Oct. 25, 1:30 p.m.: "Aliens" (1986)
- Oct. 28, 3 p.m.: "Birthright" (1939) Playing with "The Duke is Tops" (1938)
- Oct. 31, 7 p.m.: "The Conversation" (1974)
Places I've Been
The following links are virtual breadcrumbs marking the 27 most recent pages you have visited in Bucknell.edu. If you want to remember a specific page forever click the pin in the top right corner and we will be sure not to replace it. Close this message.