Residence hall housing will be made available for Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights, May 20, 21 and 22, 2016. Only rooms in specific residence halls will be assigned. (Note: single room = one single bed; double room = two single beds.)
- Linens, summer-weight blanket, pillow and towel provided. No towel or linen exchange.
- Graduates will remain in residence hall rooms.
- Make reservations by Friday, May 13, online. All transactions are nonrefundable.
- Pick up keys for reserved rooms on the second floor of the Elaine Langone Center on Friday, May 20, from noon to midnight or on Saturday, May 21, from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. Sunday arrivals may pick up keys from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Please note special needs or disabilities on the online form; such requests will be accommodated based upon availability and review of the date the request was received. Please indicate on the form guests under age 15.
- No pets permitted in the residence halls.
- Guests and graduates must depart residence halls by 11 a.m. on Monday, May 23.
Should changes to accommodations be necessary, please call the Commencement hotline at 570.577.1192 (Monday - Friday from 9 a.m. to noon and 1 p.m. - 4 p.m.) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to determine room availability. We cannot guarantee additional requests or that rooms will be in the same facility as the initial reservation.