Continuing undergraduate and graduate students without holds will be automatically enrolled. You must notify your Academic Dean in writing if you wish to withdraw from the University.
Notification of your hold status will be sent to your Bucknell e-mail address. You may also check for holds by logging into myBucknell after Tuesday, Jan. 8, 2019.
Schedule Problem Holds
- Arts & Science and Freeman College of Management students with Schedule Problem Holds will be able to add open courses prior to the start of classes. Please email the Registrar's Office at email@example.com with the course(s) you wish to add.
Please note: Starting the first day of classes the Drop/Add rules take effect, and all course changes must be processed in person in the Registrar's Office. If you plan to remain at less than 4 credits you must secure permission from your academic dean to underload by using the Courseload Request Form.
- Engineering students should see Associate Dean Norton to address scheduling issues.
- Only students with Schedule Problem Holds will be permitted to make course changes prior to the start of classes. All other students must wait until the start of the Drop/Add Period on Monday, Jan. 14, 2019.
Degree Audit Holds
- Degree Audit Holds can be cleared in the Registrar's Office at Window 2, 570.577.1201.
- If you have a Finance Hold, contact Bursar Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 570.577.3733.
- Dean Medical Holds can be cleared through Bucknell Student Health, 570.577.1401.
Cell Phone Holds
- Cell Phone Holds may be immediately cleared online by providing your cell phone and emergency contact information in myBucknell.
For more information about clearing holds for enrollment please call 570.577.1201.