No extra course required.

You'll sign up for a first-semester Foundation Seminar just like every first-year student in the College of Arts & Sciences does — but you'll get to choose one that's specifically tied to the Residential Colleges. Engineers can sign up for the Residential Colleges too.




Places I've Been

The following links are virtual breadcrumbs marking the 27 most recent pages you have visited in If you want to remember a specific page forever click the pin in the top right corner and we will be sure not to replace it. Close this message.