Lewisburg Recycling Center
Wolfe Field, is open Wednesday from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. and Saturday from 8 a.m. to noon
- Only listed items may be brought to the recycling center.
- All items must be sorted prior to arrival.
- You are responsible for unloading your recyclables.
- Place recyclables in appropriate containers.
- Any items brought to the center that are not acceptable MUST BE TAKEN HOME.
- Observe hours of operation.
- ALL OTHER drop-offs will be considered littering and will be subject to fines.
Newspapers - Papers and inserts. *Must be dry.
Cardboard - Corrugated cardboard and "chipboard" accepted. Boxes must be empty.
Aluminum - Beverage and food cans. *No paint or aerosol cans, frying pans, etc.
Glass - Brown, green, clear. *No window glass, dishes or drinking glasses, ceramics, pottery, light bulbs, etc.
Plastic - #1, Clear. #2, Non-clear. Bottle shaped, mouth smaller than body. Wash and remove lids. *No butter dishes, motor oil bottles, brake fluid bottles, plastic bags, Styrofoam, or packing peanuts.
Questions: Please contact the Borough Office at 570.523.3614
General Trash Removal
Monday: Streets north of Market Street from the Reading rail line east to the Susquehanna River.
Tuesday: Streets south of Market Street from the Reading rail line east to the Susquehanna River.