Vehicle Accident

Vehicle Accident Report Form
If you are involved in an accident (reportable or not) while on university business using a university vehicle or other vehicle you must fill out an accident report form and return it to the Office of the General Counsel.


Places I've Been

The following links are virtual breadcrumbs marking the 27 most recent pages you have visited in If you want to remember a specific page forever click the pin in the top right corner and we will be sure not to replace it. Close this message.