In January 1903, the Trustees authorized President John H. Harris to raise money to erect a dormitory for women. The structure was fireproofed with partitions of brick, and the interior was finished in oak. The new building did not receive a name until 1925, when it was named Harris Hall, after the death of President Harris, in 1915. There are singles, doubles and triples in this hall.
Harris Hall Amenities
- No Air Conditioning
- Co-ed floors
- Bed, desk, desk chair and dresser
- Room variety: doubles, singles, triples
- Room Dimensions - Singles approx 9' x 16', doubles approx 11' x 16', triples approx 18' x 16'
- Flooring - Carpet varies by floor
- Window dimensions 1st, 2nd, 3rd floor windows 39.5" x 70", 4th floor 32.5" x 53"
- Closets 4.6' x 6.8'
- Lounge with tv/roku
- Bike Rack
- Window screens are not provided by the University