Please note: You are viewing an archived Bucknell University news story. It is possible that information found on this page has become outdated or inaccurate, and links and images contained within are not guaranteed to function correctly.
[X] Close this message.
Updated Dec. 21, 2010
LEWISBURG, Pa. — Can't get enough of Bucknell? Stay in touch through the University's various social media outlets.
- Join Bucknell's 1,900-plus followers on Twitter and receive daily news and information updates and the occasional fun fact.
- Become a fan of the University's official and recently launched Facebook page, where you can catch up with friends and family throughout the Bucknell community.
- View dozens of cool videos in the Watch Bucknell channel of YouTube.
- Subscribe to Bucknell in the News, a weekly e-newsletter highlighting media coverage of students, faculty and alumni. E-mail your name with "subscribe" in the subject line to email@example.com or follow the daily online posts at Bucknell in the News.
- Follow our intrepid study abroad bloggers who are chronicling their experiences in the popular Study Abroad Blog.
Contact: Division of Communications