The late Robert L. Rooke, a member of the Class of 1913, and his descendants have a long history of supporting Bucknell. Most recently, Robert C. Rooke provided significant funding toward Academic West. In recognition of the family's support, the Biology Building and the Robert L. Rooke Chemistry Building were officially renamed the Robert L. Rooke Science Center at a dedication ceremony April 30. Three generations of Rookes helped cut the ribbon. From left: Rob Rooke '12, Robert C. Rooke, Robert C. Rooke Jr., President John Bravman and Natalie Rooke.
Contact: Division of Communications