Students who require classes to be scheduled in accessible locations or have other special classroom needs should inform the Director of the Office of Accessibility Resources (OAR) as soon as possible (preferably before preregistration for returning students, during the summer for entering students). 

Should the need for a change in classroom location or other accommodation to ensure physical access arise during the school year, the student is responsible for informing the OAR Director immediately. A student who has not already registered with the Office of Accessibility Resources must provide appropriate documentation of the disability at that time. Class deans and relevant faculty members should be informed at the same time. We will make every attempt to meet specific needs that arise after classrooms have been assigned, but we will need your cooperation to do so.


Places I've Been

The following links are virtual breadcrumbs marking the 27 most recent pages you have visited in If you want to remember a specific page forever click the pin in the top right corner and we will be sure not to replace it. Close this message.