Create an IMLeagues account
- Go to www.IMLeagues.com/bucknell/registration or to www.IMLeagues.com and click create an account.
- Enter your bucknell e-mail address and choose a pasword.
- You will be sent an activation e-mail. Click the link in the e-mail to login and activate your IMLeagues account.
- You should be automatically joined to Bucknell's IMLeague account.
Sign Up for an Intramural Sport
- Log in to your IMLeagues.com account.
- Click the create/join Team button at the top right of your user homepage.
- The current sports page will be displayed. Click on the sport you wish to join.
- Choose the league that you wish to play in.
- Choose the division you'd like to play in.
- You can join a team in one of three ways: by creating a team as Captain, by accepting or sending a request to join, or joining as free agent.
- Need more details about how to join a team?
Join a Team by Creating a Team (for the Captains)
- Captains can invite members to their team by clicking the "Invite Members" link of the team page. Any invited members must accept the invitation to be joined to your team.
- If they are are already registered on IMLeagues.com: Search for their name, and invite them.
- If they have not registered on IMLeagues.com: scroll down to the "invite by e-mail address" box and input their email address.
Join a Team by Accepting or Sending a Request to Join
- Use the create/join a team button at the top right of every page.
- Accepting a request from the captain to join his/her team.
- Finding the team and captain name on the division/league page and requesting to join.
- Going to the team captains player card page, viewing his/her team and requesting to join.
Join a Team as a Free Agent
- You can list yourself as a free agent in as many divisions within a league as you'd like. you will be visible to all members of the site and can request to join teams, or post information about yourself so teams can request to add you to their team.