Curtis NichollsAssociate Professor of Accounting; Co-director of the Student Managed Investment Fund
Interim Accounting & Financial Management Department Chair
About Curtis Nicholls
- PhD, Business Administration, Accounting, University of Colorado, 2010.
- BS, Accounting, Brigham Young University, 2001.
Recent Courses Taught
- ACFM 104, Foundations of Accounting I.
- ACFM 476, Student Managed Invest Fund II.
- ACFM 361, Financial Statement Analysis.
- ACFM 204, Foundations of Accounting II.
- ACFM 311, Teaching Assistant in ACFM.
- ACFM 321, Intermediate Financial Acct I.
- ACFM 375, Student Managed Invest Fund I.
- MGMT 104, Foundations of Accounting I.
Awards and Honors
- Christian R. & Mary F. Lindback Award for Distinguished Teaching, Bucknell University, (2020).
- Professor of the Year, Beta Gamma Sigma - Bucknell University Chapter, (2019).
- Best Paper Award, Mid-Atlantic Region's Teaching, Learning & Curriculum Section, (2016).
- Outstanding Instructional Contribution in Accounting, American Accounting Association's Teaching, Learning and Curriculum Section, (2016).
- Doctoral Teaching Award, KPMG, (2008).
334 Holmes Hall