This video does not contain audio
Plan a Visit
When you visit campus for a preview session and guided tour, chat with our student ambassadors, or experience an interactive virtual tour of campus, you'll have a front-row seat as you explore this place we call home.
This combination of in-person and virtual visit offerings means you can learn more about Bucknell in the way that fits you and your family best.
Find the visit experience that's right for you below. We hope to see you soon — either on campus or online.
In-person Visit Options
Visits include your choice of one of the following:
- A combined visit, beginning with a preview session followed by a 75-minute campus tour.
- A stand-alone 75-minute campus tour.
- A 30- to 45-minute facility tour of engineering or athletics spaces.
- A class visit during the academic year (for potential members of our next incoming class).
We care about our visitors' campus experience and would like to remind you of the following guidelines:
- Registration: Advance registration is required. Unfortunately, we likely cannot accommodate unregistered guests during preview sessions and tours. (For these visitors, we suggest our self-guided audio tour or driving tour.)
- Location and parking: Once on campus, please park in a visitor-designated parking lot and make your way to the Office of Admissions at Freas Hall (One Dent Drive).
- Note: If visitor lots are full or unavailable when you visit, look for parking on Moore Ave., then walk up to Admissions in Freas Hall (see Campus Parking Lot Map).
- Face covering policy: Please bring a face covering for your visit. As of Jan. 1, 2023, an all-campus mask mandate will only be imposed when a mask mandate is issued by either the state or the federal government. However, masks may still be required in some classrooms and labs by faculty request, and by others when meeting in private spaces. Visit this page for more COVID-19 information.
- Capacity: To promote the health and safety of student ambassadors, staff and guests, each tour will strive to be small and socially distanced.
Groups of 15 or more high school students can request a preview session and/or campus tour. Requests should be made by registering for a date on the group visit calendar at least three weeks in advance of your requested visit date. After submitting a request, you will be contacted within 3-4 business days to either confirm or clarify your request. Please know that meals are not provided by Bucknell University during your on-campus visit, but we will gladly assist you with arrangements.
Groups of fewer than 15 students should sign up each student individually for our preview session and/or tour.
Use the links below to learn about:
- Our virtual tour, featuring an interactive map of campus
- The Bucknell Virtual Experience, the newest way to explore Bucknell using your computer, smartphone or an Oculus virtual reality headset
- Admissions materials, digitized for your convenience
COVID-19 Protocols for Visitors & Guests
Bucknell's campus is open and we welcome visitors. Masks are not required unless a mask mandate has been issued by either the state or the federal government. Please see the link below to confirm current indoor mask requirements before your visit. As individuals on campus have the right to ask others to mask in private spaces, please always have a mask available.
What You'll Experience in Lewisburg
Office of Admissions
One Dent Drive