When is Journey to Bucknell?
The application for this year's Journey to Bucknell Program is now closed. Check back here next summer for information about our Fall 2024 program.
Who is eligible?
To be eligible, you must:
- Be a high school senior who presents a diverse perspective.
- Be enrolled in an academically rigorous program of study with a minimum unweighted grade-point average of 3.5.
- Live in or near the following areas:
- New York City
- Washington, D.C.
How much does it cost?
Journey to Bucknell is free for students who are selected to participate, plus one parent or guardian as their guest. Overnight accommodations at a nearby hotel are provided for the student and their parent or guardian.
What do Journey to Bucknell participants do?
Prospective students can experience life as a Bucknell student by:
- Engaging with current students from diverse backgrounds in small group activities and discussions
- Meeting and interacting with Bucknell faculty
- Learning directly from Bucknell Admissions team members on how to prepare your Bucknell application
- Exploring the abundant resources that make a Bucknell experience unforgettable
Have more questions? Please contact:
Office of Admissions