- PhD, Management Science, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, 2023.
- MBA, Business Analytics, Marketing, Wake Forest University, 2014.
- MS, Mechanical Engineering, Georgia Institute of Technology, 2012.
- BS, Chemical Engineering, Operations and Business Management, University of Florida, 2009.
Faculty Research Interests
- Behavioral Operations Management
- Resource Management in Multi-Audience Settings
- Compartmental Differential Equation Modeling
Recent and Representative Publications
Paine, J., (2023) Dynamic supply chains with endogenous dispositions. System Dynamics Review. 39(1), 32-63. https://doi.org/10.1002/sdr.1725
Keith, D., Taylor, L., Paine, J., Weisbach, R., Dowidowicz, A., (2022) When Funders Aren't Customers: Reputation Management and Capability Underinvestment in Multiaudience Organizations. Organization Science.https://doi.org/10.1287/orsc.2022.1579
Recent Courses Taught
- ANOP 202, Operations Management.
- ANOP 350, Sim and Forecasting for BA.