- Ph.D., Organizational Strategy and Ethics, Virginia Tech, 2002.
- M.B.A., The Darden School, University of Virginia, 1991.
- B.S., George Mason University, 1988.
Recent and Representative Publications
Boyd, N. M., Hendry, J. R., Hiller, T. B., & Martin, E. C. (2017). Managing for Sustainability: Designing a Successful Undergraduate Program. In J. A. Arevalo & S. Mitchell (Eds.), Handbook of Sustainability in Management Education: In Search of a Multidisciplinary, Innovative and Integrated Approach. Edward Elgar Publishing.
Hendry, J. R., Hiller, T. B., Martin, E. C., & Boyd, N. M. (2017). Context and Pedagogy: A Quarter-Century of Change in an Introductory Management Course. Journal of Management Education, 41(3), 346–384. http://dx.doi.org/10.1177/1052562917697758
Hendry, J. R. (2005). Stakeholder influence strategies: An empirical exploration. Journal of Business Ethics, 61(1), 79–99.
Recent Courses Taught
- MGMT 101, Introduction to Organization and Management.
- MSUS 200, Managing for Sustainability I.
- MORS 200, Responsible Management, Sustainable Values.
- MGMT 302, The Stakeholder Organization.
- MGMT 304, The Strategic Organization.
Awards and Honors
- Class of 1956 Lectureship for Inspirational Teaching, Bucknell University. (2015).