Cindy GuthrieInterim Dean of the Freeman College of Management
About Cindy Guthrie
- PhD, Accounting, Statistics, Virginia Commonwealth University, 2008.
- MBA, University of Richmond, 1988.
- BA, Accounting, University of West Florida, 1978.
Faculty Research Interests
- Judgment and decision making in auditing and accounting contexts. The accounting profession – changes and challenges.
Recent and Representative Publications
Jones, A., Guthrie, P. C., (2016) The New Normal? Enhanced Psychological Well-Being from Public Accounting: Mitigating Conflict with Flexibility and Role Clarity. Advances in Accounting Behavioral Research. 33-68. dx.doi.org/10.1108/s1475-148820160000019002
Recent Courses Taught
- ACFM 327, Auditing & Assurance.
- ACFM 104, Foundations of Accounting I.
- ACFM 204, Foundations of Accounting II.
- ACFM 311, Teaching Assistant in ACFM.
- MGMT 104, Foundations of Accounting I.
- MGMT 314, Topics in Management.
- MGMT 200, Foundations Acct & Fin Mgmt I.
Awards and Honors
- Best paper award for the Gender Issues and Work-Life Balance section, AAA Southeast Regional Meeting, (2014).
- Professor of the Semester, Alpha Delta Pi sorority, (2012).
117E Holmes Hall