- Ph.D., Finance, University of Reading, 2015.
- M.S., New York University, 2007.
- B.A., Bucknell University, 1991.
- Real estate sustainability and corporate/market performance
- Behavioral and technological influences on markets and investment products
- Advanced statistical/econometric approaches to big data
- Mixed-asset portfolio performance
- Behavioral pedagogy
Recent and Representative Publications
McGrath, K., Wang, B., Jackson, B., Kampf-Dern, A., Malone, K., Funk, D., & Geurts, T. (2020). The Future of Real Estate Education: A Multi-Faceted Perspective. Journal of Real Estate Practice and Education, 22(1), 40–55.
Geurts, T., & McGrath, K. (2016). Protecting Property Rights as a Prerequisite for Successful Real Estate Investment: An Educational Game Approach. 25th Annual European Real Estate Society Conference. Published. dx.doi.org/10.15396/eres2016_edu_104
Shutes, K., McGrath, K., Lis, P., & Riegler, R. (2016). Twitter and the US stock market: The influence of micro-bloggers on share prices. Economics and Business Review, 2(3), 57–77. http://dx.doi.org/10.18559/ebr.2016.3.5
Recent Courses Taught
- ACFM 203, Corporate Finance.
- ACFM 362, Investments.