- PhD, Finance, University of Reading, 2015.
- MS, Real Estate, Finance, New York University, 2007.
- BA, Psychology, Bucknell University, 1991.
Recent and Representative Publications
McGrath, K., (2023) IPOs. http://www.blended-teaching.com Ascension Education, Inc..
McGrath, K., (2023) The Mortgage Markets. http://www.blended-teaching.com Ascension Education, Inc..
McGrath, K., Worzala, E., Alexander, J., (2023) TVM, NPV, and IRR, Oh My! Creating an Inclusive Environment for Teaching the Potentially Intimidating Financial Concepts for Making a Real Estate Investment. Journal of Real Estate Practice and Education. 25(1), 2175952. https://doi.org/10.1080/15214842.2023.2175952
Gabe, J., McGrath, K., Robinson, S., Sanderford, A., (2023) An Analysis of U.S. Multi-Family Housing, Eco-Certifications, and Walkability. Journal of Sustainable Real Estate. 15(1), 2162515. https://doi.org/10.1080/19498276.2022.2162515
McGrath, K., Geurts, T., (2022) The Ability of Real Estate Students to Self-Assess: Implications for Effective Course Management. Journal of Real Estate Practice and Education. 24(1), 50-64. https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/15214842.2022.2048454
McGrath, K., Worzala, K., (2022) We the People: How Commercial Real Estate Can Impact the S in ESG. Commercial Real Estate Women Industry Brief.
McGrath, K., Wang, B., Jackson, B., Kampf-Dern, A., Malone, K., Funk, D., Geurts, T., (2020) The Future of Real Estate Education: A Multi-Faceted Perspective. Journal of Real Estate Practice and Education. 22(1), 40-55. https://doi.org/10.1080/15214842.2020.1757354
Recent Courses Taught
- ACFM 203, Corporate Finance.
- ACFM 362, Investments.
- ACFM 384, Fundamentals of ESG Investing.
- ACFM 266, Principles of Real Estate.
- ACFM 314, Special Topics in ACFM (.5).
Awards and Honors
- Best Paper Award, Journal of Real Estate Practice and Education, (2022).
- Best Educational Paper Award, American Real Estate Society (ARES), (2022).