- Ph.D., Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- B.A., Trinity College Dublin
- Positivity and equality of symmetric and quasisymmetric functions
- Edge labellings and combinatorial topology of partially ordered sets
- Bijective combinatorics
1. The structure of the consecutive pattern poset, with Sergi Elizalde, International Mathematics Research Notices, 2018 (7), 2099–2034.
2. Comparing skew Schur functions: a quasisymmetric perspective, Journal of Combinatorics, 5 (1) (2014), 51–85.
3. Equality of P-partition generating functions, with Ryan E. Ward (Bucknell Class of 2011), Annals of Combinatorics, 18 (3) (2014), 489–514.
Peter McNamara's website