Stacy MastroliaAssociate Professor of Accounting
About Stacy Mastrolia
- PhD, Business Administration, Accounting, University of Tennessee, 2009.
- MBA, Georgia State University, 2005.
- BS, Accounting, Rutgers University, Douglass College, School of Business, 1989.
Faculty Research Interests
- Auditing, Corporate Governance, Forensic Accounting, Legislation, International Accounting, Financial Accounting
Recent Courses Taught
- ACFM 326, Managerial & Cost Accounting.
- ACFM 205, Personal Finance.
- ACFM 420, Accounting Seminar.
- ACFM 314, Special Topics in ACFM (.5).
- ACFM 327, Auditing & Assurance.
- ACFM 204, Foundations of Accounting II.
- ACFM 311, Teaching Assistant in ACFM.
- MGMT 314, Topics in Management.
- ACFM 365, Adv Managerial and Cost Acct.
Awards and Honors
- Teaching, Learning and Curriculum Section 2016 Outstanding Instructional Contribution Award, AAA, (2016).
- Best Paper Award, AAA Mid-Atlantic Teaching, Learning and Curriculum Section, (2013).
- Distinguished Paper Award - International Accounting Section, American Accounting Association Mid-Atlantic Regional Meeting, (2010).
- Graduate Teaching Award, University Chancellor, University of Tennessee, (2008).
- John R. Moore Graduate Teaching Award, College of Business, University of Tennessee, (2007).
234 Holmes Hall