FAQ & What Not To Bring
Please Do Not Bring
- Electronic devices including cell phones, iPods, MP3 players or handheld videogame systems.
- Weapons of any kind.
- Drugs, alcohol or tobacco products.
- Any glass containers — they can and will break.
- Any cotton materials — they will not dry. Pack quick-dry, lightweight, synthetic materials only.
- Scented personal care products like deodorant, makeup or lotion that could attract wild animals like bears, rodents or bugs.
- Only bring footwear you have broken in.
Frequently Asked Questions
Outdoor Education & Leadership
Tustin Hall, Room 151