Bucknell's Office of Procurement Services provides support to members of the University community in purchasing and procuring the materials and services they need to advance Bucknell's mission.
We can help:
- Assist faculty and staff in procuring required materials and services.
- Purchase goods and services that best meet the short- and long-term needs of the University.
- Ensure business is transacted in an ethical fashion as established by Bucknell's Conflict of Interest policy and the National Association of Educational Procurement Code of Ethics.
- Obtain the maximum value for each dollar of expenditure.
Faculty, Staff & Students
Visit myBucknell for procurement policies and information, including:
- Travel and expense
- Buying supplies and furniture
- Vendor relationships
- Sales tax exemption
- Uniform guidance for federal grant allocations
- Frequently asked questions
Please see the PDF below for terms and conditions for Bucknell University purchase orders.