At Bucknell, writing instruction takes place in writing-intensive courses offered at all levels in most, if not all, disciplines.
W1 courses offer a general introduction to college writing, while W2 courses allow students to practice rhetorical conventions in particular disciplines.
- Bucknell's Writing Requirement
- W Course Proposal Process
- Model W Course Materials
- Look up W1 or W2 courses offered this semester
- Find a Past W1 or W2 Course
- Support for Teaching Writing
- Support for Students
- Writing Referrals