Stadler Center Steering Committee
The Stadler Center's programs and business are overseen by a steering committee consisting of Stadler Center staff, Creative Writing faculty, and a community member. The Stadler Center reports to the Office of the Provost.
2019-20 Steering Committee
- Chet'la Sebree (Director)
- G.C. Waldrep (West Branch Editor)
- Andrew Ciotola (Stadler Center Program Manager & West Branch Managing Editor)
- Chris Camuto (Director, Creative Writing Program)
- Robert Rosenberg (Creative Writing Faculty, Fiction)
- Paula Closson Buck (Creative Writing Faculty, Poetry), serving in fall 2019.
- Deirdre O'Connor (Writing Center Director; Community Member)