Study groups can help students keep up with material, review and study, and engage with diverse perspectives on the material from the beginning of the course. We offer study groups in a variety of subjects, including:
- Computer science
- Foreign languages
- Mechanical engineering
See a complete list of study groups and register (myBucknell)
For questions or more information, please contact email@example.com.
The TLC tutoring program offers one-on-one peer support for biology, physics, mathematics and chemistry. Any student registered in a course covered by the program is eligible to schedule up to two 45-minute sessions per week with a trained peer tutor.
Learn more about the Tutoring Program
TLC staff members are available to meet with students on a one-on-one basis during the academic year to review or suggest effective learning approaches and strategies.
Schedule an appointment online
The TLC provides workshops on a variety of topics related to student learning and academic success.
TLC Student Learning Support Workshops, Fall 2019 Series
- Tuesday, Sept. 3, noon, Trout Auditorium — Learning & Working Smarter
- Thursday, Sept. 5, 7 p.m., ELC Forum — Learning & Working Smarter
- Monday, Sept. 23, noon, ELC Forum — Recovering from Bad Midterms
- Tuesday, Sept. 24, 7 p.m., 116 Rooke Chemistry Building — Recovering from Bad Midterms
- Tuesday, Nov. 12, 7 p.m., 116 Rooke Chemistry Building — How to Study for Finals