Bucknell Dining Services is the exclusive catering provider for events at Bucknell. We offer a wide variety of delicious options for any event.
Please note that University departments, offices, student organizations and anyone hosting an event at a Bucknell facility must use Dining Services for their catering needs.
To place an order with Bucknell Catering, use the blank event form below and e-mail it to email@example.com.
Scheduling Your Catering
- Register your event with the Events Management Office. Room reservations need to be made before contacting Dining Services. Room reservations, audio-visual equipment and table set-up needs are handled through the Events Management Office at 570-577-3095.
- Place your catering order at least three days before your event. Download and fill out the Event Form and email it as a spreadsheet or pdf to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include allergy or dietary restrictions and other special needs such as special linens, flowers and room configurations to your form. For formal or larger events, call us to discuss the food and service and allow adequate time for planning and preparation.
Catering orders of appetizers, subs, pizzas and desserts are available for Commencement Weekend. Orders may be placed for pick-up on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Use the form below to place your order.
Order deadline: Monday, May 8 at 10 a.m.
- Friday, May 12, 8 a.m.–1:30 p.m.
- Saturday, May 13, 7 a.m.–5 p.m.
- Sunday, May 14, 7 a.m.–1:30 p.m.
Pickup location: The Bison, Elaine Langone Center
Payment methods: Dining Dollars, Campus Dollars or Plus Dollars are the only payment method available for Commencement orders. Your account will be charged upon placing your order.
No beverages, serving utensils or silverware will be provided.
Please email email@example.com with any questions.