Bucknell Dining Services is the exclusive catering provider for events at Bucknell. We offer a wide variety of delicious options for any event.
Please note that University departments, offices, student organizations and anyone hosting an event at a Bucknell facility must use Dining Services for their catering needs.
During the 2020-21 academic year, we are temporarily removing self-served buffets as a catering option. All meals are prepared in accordance with current food handling standards and packaged individually in take-out containers. To place an order with Bucknell Catering, use the blank event form below and e-mail it to email@example.com.
- Please inform the catering team of any dietary restrictions or allergies.
- All events will be drop-off only. The drop-off fee is $6.50.
- Catering team members will deliver meals while wearing a face covering and gloves. Social distancing protocols will be followed.
- A point person will need to be assigned for delivery drop-off. The driver will not place food in an empty room or office.
- Pick-up is available at the ELC Loading Dock.
- Catering orders must be placed within three days of the event.
- Linen will not be available, including for food tables.