Spring 2021 Dining Changes
Dining options have been expanded for the spring semester to give students more options and meet their needs. They follow fall semester updates including allowing meal swipes to carry over from week to week and expanding hot breakfast options. Key changes include:
- The mandatory first-year 19-meal plan has been upgraded to "Anytime Access." With this plan, swipes are unlimited, and you will receive two guest passes and $200 in Dining Dollars.
- More retail items, including made-to-order options, have returned, including at the Bison and the Terrace Room, which will focus exclusively on grab-and-go items for your convenience.
- Due to this increased availability, the popular $700 Dining Dollars option has been reinstated for sophomores, juniors and seniors. All upperclass students will be automatically enrolled in this program for spring.
- A new option allows you to augment your $700 Dining Dollars with $300 in Plus Dollars that can be used at participating off-campus dining locations and grocery stores as well as Bucknell Dining facilities. Plus Dollars do not carry over from semester to semester.
- Although the spring semester will have 10 more dining days than the fall semester, prices for all meal plans will not change.
- More retail items, including made-to-order options, have returned to the Bison. The Terrace Room will focus exclusively on grab-and-go items for your convenience.
- The Commons Café will offer made-to-order salads and grill options exclusively by mobile pre-order. Place your order via the GET App.
Questions or comments may be directed to our business services team at firstname.lastname@example.org.