Meal Plan Options
Please note: Meal plans can only be used by the individual student who purchased the plan.
19 meals/week and $200 in Dining Dollars (access to all 19 weekly meals*)
Cost: $2,750 per semester
Required for all first-year students, available to all other students students
12 meals/week and $200 in Dining Dollars (choose any 12 of the 19 weekly meals*)
Cost: $1,950 per semester
7 meals/week and $200 in Dining Dollars (choose any 7 of the 19 weekly meals*)
Cost: $1,400 per semester
* 19 weekly meals refers to the 19 meal pickup times each week: breakfast, lunch and dinner every Monday through Friday and lunch and dinner on Saturday and Sunday
Purchasing Additional Dining Dollars & Campus Dollars
Additional Dining Dollars and Campus Dollars can be purchased anytime online.
Purchase Dining Dollars
Purchase Campus Dollars
Meal Plan Policies
- Every student living on campus is required to purchase a meal plan each semester. Students living off campus may select any University meal plan but are not required to purchase one.
- First-year students are automatically registered for and required to purchase Option 1 (19 meals/week).
- Upper-class students will be automatically registered for Option 3 (7 meals per week) but can switch to a different Bucknell Dining plan option. Campus Dollars do not fulfill the meal plan requirement.
- Each week, meals are reset on Monday morning before breakfast; unused meals do not "roll over" to the next week. Students who run out of meal swipes can purchase meals using Dining Dollars, Campus Dollars, or debit or credit cards at the door rate of $10 for breakfast and $13 for lunch or dinner. For health and safety reasons, non-cash payment methods are strongly preferred.
- Students may only use one swipe for entry to a dining facility per meal period.
- Dining Dollars carry over from semester to semester and year to year, but they become invalid upon graduation or separation from the University. Dining Dollars are not refundable or transferable.
- Campus Dollars can also be used in any dining venue on campus.
- Campus Dollars carry over between semesters and years. They are not transferable but are refunded upon graduation or if a student separates from the University.