We strongly encourage suspicious activity or campus crime to be reported in a timely manner by calling 911 or 570-577-3333.
How to Use the Anonymous Reporting Form
Timely reporting of information assists us in keeping the Bucknell University campus safe and secure.
- The anonymous reporting form is not meant to be a reporting method for any in-progress crime or quality of life issue.
- The form is not constantly monitored, and there will not be an immediate response. (You can call our dispatch center at 570-577-3333 to report in-progress events anonymously.)
- If you need an immediate response, please contact us at the numbers listed above.
- Anonymous online reporting is only meant for those non-criminal issues in which a delayed response would be appropriate, such as parking complaints and tips you feel the University Police Department should know in reference to an upcoming event.
- When completing the form, please provide as much detail and information as possible. At a minimum, please include the time, date of occurrence, names, description, place of occurrence, etc. Again this is not to be used to report incidents requiring an immediate response.
Bucknell University complies with Act 16 of 2019. If you wish to report sexual violence anonymously, please use the link below.
Sexual misconduct and relationship violence reporting form
Please note for off-campus activities we recommend contacting the appropriate jurisdiction. If you have any information on activities within the city of Lewisburg or Buffalo Township please visit the link below.