Dating to 1903, Harris Hall is a historic residence hall providing housing for primarily upper class students. Please see the room selection information on myHOME for current class year allocations.
Harris forms a residence complex with the adjoining Bucknell Cottage and Larison Hall. Together, these halls are home to 275 residents in a variety of room types. All floors are co-ed and room types include singles, doubles and triples. Harris is located on the edge of campus, just minutes from Lewisburg's thriving downtown.
- Singles room sizes are approximately 9 feet by 16 feet. Doubles are approximately 11 feet by 16 feet. Triples are approximately 18 feet by 16 feet.
- Closets are approximately 4.5 feet by 6.5 feet.
- Each room includes a bed, desk, chair and dresser for each resident.
- Dimensions of first-, second- and third-floor windows are 39.5 inches by 70 inches. Fourth-floor window dimensions are 32.5 inches by 53 inches.
- Window screens are not provided by the University.
- Rooms are not air conditioned.
- Lounge with TV and Roku.
- Outdoor bike racks.