COVID Testing Requirements
All students must have two negative COVID-19 tests to be permitted to move into their residence hall and/or attend in-person classes. If you have not received two negative test results, you will have the option to be tested on campus before moving in or to obtain your own test (subject to certain restrictions). Find more details about both options here.
What to do if your second COVID test hasn't arrived
To help everyone maintain as much social distance as possible during move-in, all students have been assigned a two-hour appointment in myHOME. If you have not received two negative COVID test results prior to your move-in day, follow these instructions to reschedule your appointment to Aug. 18 or 19:
- Wednesday, Aug. 12: First-year students
- Thursday, Aug.13: First-year students, sophomores, juniors, seniors, transfer students
- Friday, Aug. 14: First-year students, sophomores, juniors, seniors, transfer students
- Saturday, Aug. 15: Sophomores, juniors, seniors, transfer students
- Sunday, Aug. 16: Sophomores, juniors, seniors, transfer students
- Tuesday, Aug. 18: Students whose negative COVID test results arrive late
- Wednesday, Aug. 19: Students whose negative COVID test results arrive late
Your cooperation and patience during move-in is essential. You will not be able to arrive any earlier than the date and time you scheduled. Due to the extensive check-in requirements this fall, we are not able to accommodate arrivals outside of scheduled times. Individuals who arrive outside of their appointment time will not be given access to their room.
Upon arrival to campus, you will immediately check in at the "Move-In Hub" located in Smith Parking Lot.
All students and guests must wear a face covering at all times during check-in and move-in.
Campus map & directions
The residence halls will close on Friday, Nov. 20, 2020. Only students who have been approved to remain in campus housing during the winter break will be permitted in residence halls. During the break, all campus housing will remain locked. The exterior doors to all Bucknell West Mods will have their locks changed.
Final exams for the Fall 2020 semester will be administered remotely.