- Why can the price of my flight reservation change before ending my reservation?
- When is my reservation ticketed if I book online?
- How are unused tickets tracked?
- How do I redeem an unused ticket/airline credit in Concur?
- What personal information is required to purchase a ticket?
Why can the price of my flight reservation change before ending my reservation?
Pricing is not guaranteed with the airlines until you receive confirmation of your booking. Another traveler may have booked the last discounted seat prior to your ending the reservation and therefore you will receive the next available fare level for your flight.
When is my reservation ticketed if I book online?
Reservations are electronically processed by Anthony Travel. Once you have completed your reservation the request is submitted to Anthony Travel for processing and can be accessed in your trip library. A ticket number and airline record locator is assigned to your reservation within 24 hours. You can review your updated reservation at any time in Concur by choosing Travel, Trip Library. Please review any penalty restrictions that may apply to your ticket.
How are unused tickets tracked?
How do I redeem an unused ticket/airline credit in Concur?
- Name, exactly as it appears on government issued ID. Refer to http://www.tsa.gov/traveler-information/acceptable-IDs.
- Traveler's date of birth (MM/DD/YYYY)
- Mobile phone or contact number
- Email address to send eticket confirmation
- Comments (frequent flier information, dietary need, medical needs)