Bucknell may accept transfer course credit from regionally accredited universities or colleges and select foreign schools. Only courses comparable to those given at Bucknell, which can be counted toward requirements for graduation, will be evaluated for transfer consideration.
Examples of course work not acceptable for transfer are:
- Courses in professional or vocational fields.
- Courses from professional schools.
- Mathematics courses below introductory calculus.
- Language courses which repeat high school work.
- Physical education credits.