Faculty Reporting

Faculty are required to submit final grades via Banner Web. The links below provide detailed information on submitting grades.

Submitting midterm grades via Banner Web
Submitting final grades via Banner Web

Student Grade Reports

Final grade reports are posted online at the end of each semester. 

Students can access their grades with a valid Banner user ID and pin in BannerWeb or through the Banner Web gadget in myBucknell

Grade reports show courses taken, grades, credits earned, credits attempted, quality points and grade point average achieved at Bucknell for the semester or summer session term indicated. Earned credit information from other institutions and/or standardized tests are not shown on the final grade reports. Students should request a copy of their academic transcript to view this information.

Special Note for the Spring 2021 Semester

The University will continue to offer students the option of keeping an assigned grade or converting it to pass after final grades are submitted for the Spring 2021 semester. Student transcripts will be modified to provide context about the disruption caused by COVID-19 during the Spring 2021 semester and the resulting change in grading.

A word of caution: Before you take advantage of this option, please be sure to consult with your academic adviser and/or your academic associate dean in your college about the implications of your choices. You should also consult with the Office of Financial Aid to ensure that your decision has no adverse impact on your current or future financial aid package.

Grading System

The performance of a student in each course is evaluated on the grade report using the following letters/symbols and quality points. Quality points reflect both the student's letter grade and the amount of credit the course carries, as described in the table below. Quality points are used in determining the student's semester and overall grade point average.


Grade:Quality Points:
 0.25 credits0.50 credits1.00 credit1.25 credits1.50 credits1.75 credits2.00 credits

Contact Details



Office of the Registrar
102 Marts Hall