The BEAA's mission is to promote the general well-being of Bucknell University's College of Engineering by developing among alumni an active and enduring interest and involvement in the affairs of the University. We seek dedicated, loyal and committed alumni to further the mission of the BEAA.
We Achieve Our Goal By:
- Encouraging alumni, as individuals, to assist and support the College of Engineering, its programs and students.
- Providing the leadership and the means to help alumni unite in their efforts to support and strengthen the college.
- Assisting in raising funds for the improvement of the college.
- Working with the college administration to achieve unity of purpose and activity and, through its officers, to make recommendations to the administration concerning matters essential to the welfare of the college.
- Disseminating information that will keep the alumni well-informed about the college, the University and the BEAA.
- Providing services and programs beneficial to alumni, which foster and promote allegiance to the college and the University as a whole.
- Encouraging qualified, desirable students to apply for admission to the University.
- Educating undergraduates concerning their relationship and ongoing responsibility to the college and the University as a whole.
- Providing a means, such as mentoring and career assistance, by which alumni can assist college faculty and students to enhance the students' Bucknell experience.
Join Our Board
We seek dedicated, loyal and committed alumni who want to further the mission of the BEAA to join our board. If you are interested in serving on the BEAA Board of Directors, know someone who should be considered, or have questions about serving on the board, please contact:
Lois Engle, manager of external relations
College of Engineering