Bucknell's story is one of curiosity, brilliant innovation, and students and faculty who aren't afraid to dive deep into the world's toughest questions.
The Division of Communications shares that story in the most impactful way through a fresh, compelling approach that sparks a prospective student's imagination; engages students and employees; and makes alumni proud to call themselves Bucknellians.
How Can We Help?
- For the Media: Find contacts for members of the media.
- Web Services: Share your message online or update existing content.
- Design Services: Connect with experts on visual storytelling.
- Print & Mail Services: Publications, Print & Mail (PP&M) provides print and mail services for Bucknell’s campus and beyond.
- Guidelines & Policies: Access the University's Editorial Style Guide and learn about Bucknell's visual identity.
- Bucknell News: Explore the latest news about Bucknell research, student life, athletics and more.
- Bucknell in the Media: See what others are saying about Bucknell in print and digital publications.
- Social Media: Follow @BucknellU on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, TikTok, Twitter and YouTube. For a student's-eye view of Bucknell, follow @iamraybucknell on Instagram and @BucknellU on TikTok. (Learn more about our @iamraybucknell account.)
- Reasons to 'ray: Subscribe to our weekly e-newsletter.
- Bucknell Magazine: Enjoy the latest stories and browse back issues from our award-winning quarterly magazine.
- Story Ideas: Share what's new and exciting by emailing our team at email@example.com.
- Communications: 570-577-3260, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Media Relations: 570-577-3212, email@example.com
- Bucknell website: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Publications, Print & Mail: 570-577-3757, email@example.com
- Photography, Video and Social Media: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Bucknell Magazine: 570-577-3611, firstname.lastname@example.org
79 University Ave.
Monday - Friday: 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Saturday & Sunday: Closed