The Self-study Design is a document developed by the institution to serve as a guide for the Self-study process. It serves several purposes, including the following:
- Serves as a blueprint for the self-study process, including the final Self-study Report.
- Enables the Steering Committee and Working Groups to conceptualize and organize tasks relevant to self-study.
- After completion and acceptance of the Self-study Design by the Commission vice president liaison, members of the Steering Committee and Working Groups can refer to it and ensure that the objectives contained in the Self-study Design are being met.
Read the Self-study Design
- Cultivate academic excellence across the institution
- Empower students to thrive at Bucknell and beyond
- Foster and sustain inclusive excellence
- Create a sustainable future
- To be re-accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education by demonstrating that we meet the Commission's Standards for Accreditation and Requirements of Affiliation
- To reaffirm our commitment to continuous improvement
- To use an inclusive and transparent process that actively seeks the involvement of members from all areas of the institutional community
- To identify areas of strength and opportunities for improvement
- To lay some of the groundwork for our next strategic plan