For Faculty

Course Registration Resources

Create a custom advisee list (login required)

View academic progress reports (login required)

Enter course overrides (login required)

The following documents may be helpful during the advising and registration periods:

Faculty and Departmental Forms

  • Use the Course Change form to request changes to existing courses, inactivate courses and propose new courses.
    See the form
  • Use the Departmental Request for Changes to Major/Minor/Program Requirements form to request changes to existing requirements and propose new majors, minors and programs.
    See the form

Contact Details



Office of the Registrar
102 Marts Hall