The Parents Fund
The Parents Fund supports Bucknell University's top priority: our students. In the past fiscal year parents contributed over $2 million — sending a strong, collective vote of confidence in the University's mission and vision. You can designate your Parents Fund gift to any area of Bucknell.
When you make a gift to Bucknell, you provide the vital resources that make our academic programs so strong, our residential programs so engaging, our financial aid packages so substantial, and our campus such a beautiful and effective space for learning.
Most of all, your gifts support our students — your children — along with their friends and peers and future generations of Bucknellians, helping them grow into broadly educated leaders ready for success.
The Difference Your Gift Can Make
Your gift could provide:
- Student travel expenses to conduct research at a local site
- One musical score for the Music Library
- One day's wages for an engineering student worker
Your gift could enhance student life by providing:
- Supplies for an international cooking class at 7th Street Studio
- One Common Ground scholarship
- Bagel brunch for 40 students at the Berelson Center for Jewish Life
Your gift could celebrate the arts by providing:
- Paint for an entire art class for one semester
- One cross-cut mitre saw to build theatre sets
- A semester's worth of chemicals for the photography lab
Your gift could provide Bison Athletics with:
- One video camera for baseball team analysis
- Two goals for the women's lacrosse program
- One season's worth of strings and grips for tennis teams
Your gift could provide the Career Development Center with:
- Bus transportation for students to attend a career fair
Your gift could provide University resources like:
- Two laptop computers for the library equipment desk
- One large-format digital printer for the Department of Art & Art History
301 Market St.